New Items from Still OPTI
For osteopathically recognized program directors:
The CORRE osteopathic readiness exam is now available to assess the OPP knowledge of MD candidates entering osteopathically recognized residency program.
- Registration for the exam can be found at :
- Resident Experiences with Implementation of the I-PASS Handoff Bundle (article)
- Video lecture (45 min) on I-PASS for safe & effective hand-offs
New in NRMC Video Lecture series for new lectures:
- Creating a Poster that Works
- Professionalism in Practice
- Fatigue Management and Mitigation
- Situational Awareness and Active Violence Training Video
New on OPP Resources by Competency:
New Faculty Development Presentations
Still OPTI Newsletter
Our monthly newsletter highlights upcoming webinars and events, new online resources, and updates from the world of graduate medical education. See our most recent and archived issues.
Our latest newsletter issues & archives…