COVID-19 ACGME Administrative and OMT Resources
Still OPTI is actively monitoring the current state of education and clinical care. Depending upon the COVID 19 impact, we are going to continue assisting and supporting programs according to ACGME’s approach:
- Stage 1 – “business as usual”
- Stage 2 — increased but manageable clinical demand
- Stage 3 – Crossing a threshold beyond which the increase in volume and/or severity of illness creates an extraordinary circumstance where routine care education and delivery must be reconfigured to focus only on patient care
- PPE for OMM Treatment of Patients with Infectious Respiratory Diseases – This guidance was developed for NRMC ONMM residents and has not been approved outside of this department. Your local hospital requirements may vary.
- CDC Guidance for Risk Assessment and Public Health Management of Healthcare Personnel with Potential Exposure in a Heathcare Setting
- CDC Guidance for Risk Assessment and Public Health Management of Person with Potential COVID-19 Exposures